Cloud Security SolutionThe data center has been going through dramatic changes with x86 server virtualization and public cloud service adaptation. The implementation of these technologies and services in the SDDC create security challenges in terms of traffic visibility and security (east-west traffic), end-to-end compliancy and management, and the orchestration of security in a very dynamic virtual environment. Fortinet’s range of virtual security appliances for multiple virtual environments and the cloud provide scale-out performance, end-to-end visibility and compliancy in the private and hybrid cloud ― all under a single pane of glass management.
- Cloud-ready multi-tenant support and virtual domain support for network segmentation
- Extensible management interface - API's for automation and orchestration with cloud and SDN platforms
- Single-pane-of-glass management for consistent policy across private and public clouds
- Single security platform delivers all needed data center services
- Out-of-the-box integration with leading SDN solutions such as VMware NSX and Cisco ACI
- Unmatched flexibility of deployment for the enterprise’s private and hybrid clouds